Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Josarian, Jul 23, 2003.

?

Bongs!

1. bongs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hell Yeah Bongs!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I just took a few bongs hits and decided, you only live once, and why not share that life with a bong.

2. Live life with a bong in one hand and a blunt in the other. Oh and some vodka on the table in front of you.

3. i love our bong, its great, i feel the hts from it are much smoother than those from anything else, i have been only smoking from abong the fast few months and just yesterday i smoked from a bowl, felt like coughing, like it was more harsh on my lungs, ill stick with the bong

4. Hey Peeps, lets see, ive only started usin a bong about a week ago, i made it outta a MGD bottle hehe it was supposed to be a waterbong, but it wouldnt seal so i settled with a regular bong. I have always liked pipes, bowls and hiters, but once I tried a bong I was in love! ;) hehe thought i should share

5. uhh... "regular bong" uhh... that would be a water bong then. :p an irregular bong would be one that doesnt have liquid filter.