Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
  1. Y'all are so lucky to be able to smoke in your homes and have bongs, pipes, etc. I feel like I have to sneak around my daughters house, even in my own room. And then I can only vape next to an open window. I'm not allowed any bongs or pipes. Just vape pen and maybe edibles. And this is just Delta 8 not cannabis. But, it's my daughter's house so I guess I have to go by her rules now. Would it be ok for everyone to post some pictures of bongs or point me to some artist that can create one of a kind bong? Any eye candy would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. apply a little weed to the fry pan gravy each night ..lol
    a glass of wine will conceal the stone

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have you seen vapes with bubblers? Maybe that would be something to look into?

Why is delta 8 ok and not cannabis?

4. Oh, my son-in-law use to smoke with me. Until he found out that the opiates he is taking has to be tested on him. To make sure he is taking them and not selling them. He gets a piss test. So he is sure they are going to find THC in his system and cut off his disability. I did read somewhere that they are doing it. But now he says that it doesn't do anything for him, neither do the script pain meds. It took me a month for the Delta 8 to work in my system before I got relief. He didn't take it on a regular basis.

5. Here in Indiana cannabis isn't legal but Delta 8 is. The GOP tried twice to make it illegal but it failed twice. I'm hoping cannabis will be on it's way to legalization after Nov. 8th. A lot of people don't like the fact that Republicans was able to sneak in their conservative judges and reversed Roe vs.Wade

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's what I'm talking about. Wished we had those here.. Beautiful works of art. I would be scared to use them.