Bongs That Clear Very Fast

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 1HitPharaoh, Jul 19, 2013.

1. #1 1HitPharaoh, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    Hey GC. I don't visit here as often as I'd like but I had a question for once. My friends and I have put together quite a nice bong collection at his place, some haven't made it, most have. So... my replacement bong I got was sold the next day after I bought it because I couldn't stand how SLOW the smoke cleared, and the airflow just felt a little restricted, especially compared to my original. That ONE factor made me sell it. Don't get me wrong the piece was amazing (aesthetically), perfect size, simple/clean, straight (not a beaker) 2 percs just like my original but it was a tad thinner and a tad shorter.

My friends girlfriend bought another new piece and it's actually stemless with no percs, which was different/new for all of us. We love the shit out of it because the thing clears SUPER fast but its still smooth despite having no percs. When you pull the bowl you almost see a lateral wall of smoke shoot up the tube (ie not like some bongs where the smoke just kind of thins out til it's gone). Despite it being the tallest of the bongs we have, it still clears the fastest (not sure if its possible to have a quicker clearing bong than hers)

To anyone else who ops for pieces that clear fast, what should I look for, or possibly avoid? Definitely looking for a stemless piece for my new piece and if I have to, I might stick with a perc-less piece if that's what it takes. Not to sound like a stuck up stoner lol but basically when I pull the bowl, I don't want to have to inhale for more than a second and I want all the smoke at once. Is this something I can look for, or is it just the nature of the piece (or are there too many variables to know for sure if a piece will clear ridiculously fast or not).

2. Ive smoked out of a perc-ed bong once... and hated it. For the exact reason you sold yours. Hard to inhale, hard to clear.

One of my cousins bongs had a carb and a slide. So you pulled the bowl and let go of the hole and it cleared fast.

Maybe you would want a carb? For some reason a lot of people hate them on bongs.

Yea, that'd be a nice feature to have for the sake of "clearing", but I'm one of those people who hate them on bongs xD idk just seems redundant, albeit they probably clear super fast

4. Lol! I totally agree. But for you situation it made sense, right? I wouldn't want a carb though either.

5. #5 InstaBlaze, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    Forget about carbs, they're pointless if you have glass on glass connections.If you want something that clears quickly you should get a stemless single chamber tube. Meaning get a stemless that has something like an inline or stem line near the bottom and no other percs in the tube. I'm not sure how much you want to spend but I have an efs that I paid $300 for and it clears really quickly.Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app