Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs make me feel like I'm dying.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amdjobob, Jan 6, 2018.

1. As title says bongs cause me to make me feel like I'm dying, not as in I am so high I'm dying but in the way my throat dying. Any bong rip I take and I mean ANY no matter if i light it and pull the bowl or try and snap a half gram my throat and lungs die no urge to cough just a sharp burning intense pain, also I know it's not my weed (tried multiple dispensarys, multiple strains, indica, sativa,etc.) I know its not my bongs 18 inch beaker 16 inch stereo matrix they're always clean. I'm thinking maybe after smoking for a year everyday has just worn down my throat and shit? (sorry if its a bit confusing blowed currently)

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Do you do push ups?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Do you put ice in the bong? Might help.

I get the same thing when a joint gets near the roach, I think its just 'cause the smoke is still really hot or something.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Same thing happens with me. It's because the smoke is hot and it is burning your throat. Some people's throats burn more than others. If you smoke consistently it should slowly stop burning as much but for now just fill all the way up with ice and all your troubles will be gone. Let me know how it goes!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've never had that feeling from a bong. I'm wondering why you keep trying to smoke out of it. If something made me feel like I was dying I would not try it a second time. Good luck.

6. Even with ice its hell it's really depressing as I've always enjoyed bongs over everything else

7. Probably just smoke irritating your throat then idk. I've seen videos where people take massive bong hits and like vomit cause it just hits your throat so hard. Not from being high but your body just panics cause you basically just breathed in a full lung of burnt stuff.

Strictly speaking inhaling any kind of smoke probably ain't good for you we should all vaporise or use edibles but y'know it's just not the same. You might also just be taking too big hits idk, experiment or maybe take a break from bongs and it'll go away?

Totally sucks, hope it works out for you man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Switch to vaping.
    Hot smoke is bad mkay

• Like Like x 2