Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bongs/glass on glass help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wolfkidz, Sep 16, 2008.

1. #1 wolfkidz, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
    okk my diffuser is fucking air tight connected and i cant twist and turn it out so i basically cant put water in my bong is there anyway i can loosen it, this also happens alot when i try to take the bowl out of the ashcatcher, idk if im really liking this pure i purchased this really never happened with my PH(x)

edit: well I fixed it but fucked up the diffuser a bit(just a little little chip), I ended up using a wrench and a wash rag, and put alittle elbow grease in it and it finally popped, but i went outside only to see my mom talking on the phone and ran back into my room lol.

2. hydrolock....dont push it...just leave it be if it is stuck...i broke my 24" Spectrum 69 this way because I got too anxious and broke the whole female like a dumbass in a rush.

3. haha nice. i got mine out using a lighter for a long time

4. if you run hot water over the joint it should loosen up.

5. Try a drop of high quality oil lubricant. It should penetrate the glass joint and free it.

6. That happened to me once. I stuck it in a freezer for 15 min and it came out like it wasn't even stuck.