Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emrich, Aug 1, 2012.

1. That study is way outdated and the results have been refuted many times over. And on the contrary, as your posts thus far have suggested that you in fact do not know what you are talking about.

2. I agree with Bazo. I smoke LESS in a bong and get way higher. If water actually dissolves THC then it does not do it enough to impact your THC intake.

3. bongs all the way. cool smoke, clean taste. bigger rip= stronger effect

4. The main reason bongs get you more high is because you are taking in so much smoke at once, its common sense really

5. If the bong water filters out THC then i should get high if i drink my bong water.

6. Oh yes bong water is bomb.