~Bongs, Bubblers, and Grinders, OH MY! My Prizess!! *MILKSHOTS*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Shmev, Nov 3, 2010.

1. #1 Shmev, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
    So my prizes from the Grasscity "Create a bong line logo" contest came in the mail finally :hello: and I thought I'd share with everyone what I decided to get for my winnings. I was awarded $375 USD to the Grasscity shop, I took a long time deciding what I wanted and chose carefully lol. I haven't been smoking for that long so i didn't need one single expensive bong that I might break and then i'm shit out of luck, so I decided to get a bunch of different items that suit my needs. This is what I chose.:D

First up is my 14" EHLE 500ml Black and Green Side label
    - 14.5 diffused downstem (little to long, will have to replace)
    - 3.2mm thick
    - WS 14.5 one hitter bowl
    - EHLE downstem (not shown due to roommate already breaking it:mad:)

This bong does have a carb on it, but I surprisingly don't mind it, it allows you to either pull the bowl or take your finger off the carb and it rockets the smoke into you, incredibly smooth too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second is the WS Double Bubbler 2.0
    - 29.9>18.8 Showerhead diffuser
    - 5mm thick
    - WS push bowl

This bong/bubbler is incredibly thick, it has so much weight to it and is so sturdy, I feel like this could withstand a good bump. The showerhead stacks like a mother f*cker and it clears super fast. Creamy smooth hits from this beast. Unanimous favorite of the roommates:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Third, 11" Weedstar Baby Bitch
    - 14.5 Slit diffuser
    - 4.2mm thick
    - WS red funky bowl

Really nice small size, easy for travelling, hit's pretty smooth despite its slit diffuser, definitely going to upgrade it though. The hole in the bowl is HUGE, so I needed a 14.5mm seamine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 Piece CNC Machined Aluminium Grinder

This thing grinds awesome, perfect grind for packing and rolling. Nice kief catcher as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Proscale 111 AKA Snake Eyes
    - +/- 0.01g
    - small, fits in my pocket
    - extremely accurate

[​IMG]

Innerfire Crescent Sherlock
    - dry piece
    - fire colour scheme

I love this pipe, I guess you could say its my first "heady'ish" piece, you get a random colour when they send it, but god damn I love the colours I got, so sick!

[​IMG]

Better Bat Aluminum One Hitter

I mainly got this for using when snowboarding, small, discreet, and can pack decently large amounts, the spring eject system makes ashing and packing super quick too.

[​IMG]

Random Accesories
    - 18.8 carbon filter (chipped from the same roomate:mad:) got for free
    - 14.5 carbon filter (dirty from my roomate using randomly without carbon)
    - EHLE bowl
    - Juicy watermellon papers for free
    - Grape papers (not shown) for free
    - Screens for free

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Everything together

[​IMG]

So this is everything I got, $375 USD with Priority shipping. I am extremely happy with everything I got and couldn't believe it when it finally arrived. Thanks again to everyone who voted for my logo, and thanks GC for coming around in this comp:hello:

Stay UP!

(420th post coincidence? I think not! :D)

MILKSHOTSSS! (sorry for the horizontal shots, couldn't figure out how to rotate :p)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4QK0XMaI4U"]YouTube - EHLE 500ml Milk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufbkmR9IxU4"]YouTube - Weedstar Double Bubbler 2.0 Milk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Fw3fmA-60"]YouTube - Weedstar Baby Bitch Milk[/ame]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wow, gratz on winning and enjoy the prizes! I wouldn't mind winning 375$ credit lol

3. DAMN hell yea all that was free to mad lucky bro i like the green and black logo on the ehle and the innerfire dry sick!:smoke:

4. sick prizes dude

5. Haha ya I was so stoked when I found out I won, I LOVE everything i got :D

The EHLE is my personal favorite, hits soooo smooth, just gotta get a proper sized diffuser now

Thanks bro!

6. are there any other contests on GC?

nice winnings, i like the EHLE

7. Lucky :)
    [​IMG]
    Pleaseee

8. Consider me insanely jealous right now.
    When's the new contest at ?

9. x2 pllleeeaaassseeee:)

10. thanks for posting, and enjoy!! :hello:

SJ

• Like Like x 1
  11. Congrats man. You definitely deserve it :hello:

12. Milks are upp! :hello:

Thanks SJ, everything is amazing! :D

Thanks man! I really appreciate it:wave:

Haha i'm not to sure when theres going to be another one.

13. I've always wanted the weedstar double bubbler would you recommend it? I thought about buying an ssfg inline for it also and a sick bowl to go with it...

14. damn all that for 375?shitt all that stuff is killer...good job on winning too sick logo! and i always thought weedstar was shit after i bought the first bubbler they had a while back and shit broke like the first 2 days..but that thing looks daliish man!!!

15. You came through!! Nice Rips! +Rep lucky to you lucky guy :smoke:

16. I would DEFINITELY recommend the WS Double Bubbler!!! This piece has a nice heavy weight to it so you know it's actually 5mm thick and can withstand a good bump. The shower head diffuser works AMAZING, it stacks like craaaazy! Silky smooth hits everytime:cool:

Ah man that sucks about your bubbler, was it 5mm? I think this could withstand a fall and be okay still, its pretty heavy. And thanks for the props on the logo:D

Haha thanks, I'll probably get another with the double bubbler cause that milks kinda weak.

17. HOLY SHIT!!

I mightve known the prize was $375, but I didnt realize...

You got a bunch of good shit! You pissed the Weed* smellchecker is out now? lol

18. Damn, you did a great job splitting that $$$ up! Great choices, definitely an AWESOME starter collection.

I have the dub bub as well, and my friends all LOVE IT! Amazing piece, amazing price.

That heady sherlock looks really sick, cant believe you had enough to get that too! Looks like $150 sherlocks I've seen before.

Overall awesome collection so far! +rep

19. #19 ty14, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
    Definitely will put some thought into getting it and puttin a nice inline ashcatcher on it or something... BTW nice choices! And yes you should put another video up of your buddies and you milkin the weedstar double bubbler i wanna see it in action!

20. Haha ya i love the stuff I chose, I saw the smellchecker came out, but by then my stuff had been shipped apparently. It doesn't really appeal to me, it's basically just a stemless stuby inline lol

Thanks Spikey! Ya the Dub Bub is all my roommates favorite, it hits soooo smooth:D. I was pumped when I saw I got a fire colour scheme for the sherlock, so siick!

I'll definitely get some more milks up, an ashcatcher on this thing would make it pure BEAST. I should get one as well:rolleyes: