Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs & Bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonerBoySwag, Mar 15, 2011.

1. idk if this belongs here. But if it doesn't please just move it. Anyway I'm getting my paycheck this week and i was thinking of investing in a wicked ass bong or bowl. You guys got any ideas for what i should buy? Or just post a link here or sumthin. I like blunts and joints but bongs and bowls definitely get me higher, and there good for smoking in the house.

2. How much money do you want to spend? What kind of weed do you smoke? And how much weed do you smoke?

Let me google that for you.

Only you will know what you really want. My suggestion is buy cheap because eventually you will break or lose about everything you ever buy.

3. Not too much money. But I'm willing to spend a little more if its like a beastly ass bong, ya know. I smoke all kinda Kush(Master Kush, Purple Kush, Orange Kush, Lemon Kush, Pure Kush, ect) I smoke ALOT on weekends, on weekdays i just wake & bake before i go to school like half a joint or blunt.

4. Get yourself a nice solid bowl. Usually run around 20-30 dollars at a typical head shop. I suggest splurging a little and getting on you like that is made from good class (preferably hand blown). Aside from that I don't know what else anyone can help you with? You could use a bong but in my honest opinion if you're smoking really good weed you are wasting a lot on huge bong rips and don't completely enjoy it. To each their own though.

5. Get a nice thick glass pipe. A couple of headshops around my area have some really thick, local blown glass for $40-$50. You may be able to find them cheaper in your area, but whatever the price, it's worth it.

6. Just go to your damn LHS and let something pick you lol..