Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bongs, blunts, bowls, joints, jays, etc. whats your favorite way to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by D4nkBud, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Hey i just smoked a blunt of some good GDP (grand daddy purp) probably one of my favorite strains anyway....im pretty stoned and im just wondering what are your favorite ways to get high? haha i prefer blunts or a bong... :smoke::bongin:

2. I really intricate bong with lots of attachments is really my favorite. In the long run I want to transition more towards vaping all the time with the Extreme Q.

3. yeah man vaping is another one of my favorites :)

4. I love smoking blunts because it's effortless. Just light it and smoke for fifteen minutes. However I can't say it's my favorite because it uses up a lot of weed.

Bongs are awesome. Huge smooth hits. But they may not be my favorite either because they are large and can be inconvenient.

Bowls are a nice middle ground. Conserve weed, but at a convenient size.

Overall it really depends on the situation.

5. #5 S0UR, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    Most effective way of getting high I've tried: Bongs
    What I usually smoke: Bowls from a glass spoon
    My favorite way to get high: Joints
    :D

6. Rotation is key.

my bong is my DD, but a J or L is nice too, spoon mixed in!

7. It really does depend on tha situation when I'm juss kickin it a j is cool when I wanna get stoned bong straight to tha dome

8. Vapolution, nuff said

9. Boonnggsss/bubblers allll day errrrrdddaayyyy. I like to see the chambers fill with delicious marijuana smoke. Like looking in the oven/microwave couple minutes before your food is done. Mmmmmmm.

10. All depends on what I'm doing. If I am in a large group, at a party, or in a car I like to smoke spliffs and blunts because I always get more of a head rush and less of a stoned feel. When I'm in a small group of like three to five people I like to pass around my spoon pipe. When I'm by myself or with only one other person I like to hit the bong hard> I don't whip out my bong unless in small groups cause I don't want anyone to break my 150 dollar bong. Never used a bubbler but I think I might pick up one soon.

11. Blunts for sure since i dont have any pieces. I did just get a one hitter that i love though

12. Anyway, but my favorites are bowl packs in the pipe or bong loads, nothin better than chillin with homies rippin a bong.