Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs are bad

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Barcelona420, May 25, 2009.

1. No, no its not. It's fact that using a bong makes you receive the least THC per amount of weed used FACT. No opinion, fact.

If anyone read any of the studies posted months ago on this specific forum then everyone would have just replied "old news" But to no surprise no one seems to have read it because it was more than a paragraph long.

2. Don't worry. People are just confusing how high they get with efficiency.

A huge V8 engine will get you there faster but it wastes a lot more gas.

3. Lol thats a good analogy

4. LOL!
    Funny humans and their "intelligence"

That is all. :smoking:

5. lol damn ill make sure i wont deny the gravity bong. but back on subject i think that the bong or zong is 2nd best to get you high and to absorb the thc. im no scientist but im a try.

Bong: you get more of a bigger hit at 1 time then a bunch of lil in hales. there is also the thing called a pull carb that alows O2 to mix in with the thc as it is being absorbed in the lungs. idk like i said im not a scientist. but i do kno from exp that a bong is way better then a join. for 1 with bongs u get thc and nothing else but the gas vaps from ur lighter. with a joint ur getting that paper and glue stip burning to and the chemicals off of it as well. i would think that the chemicals fron the joint wrap would be a lil harmfull to the lungs. but as of all any type of smoke in ur lungs is more harmfull. but hey i been burning weed for a l;ong time now so why stop 2day if my bong is killing me. atlest im gonna die what i love doing :smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. A vape will get you far higher than a gravity bong. Fail :D

EDIT: Then again, we all saw what happened to Sauron.

7. which is why a 4 cylinder v-tech honda civic can do it in 38mpg. gotta love the v-techs

8. My 1.8T and 2.7T blow away v-techs all the time ;)

EDIT: The way most vtech owners drive around here they ain't gettin' no 38 mpg either :D

All in good fun though :)

9. #109 Civic, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    hey man thats not funny bro i drive a v-tech and its only 1.7lt auto at 127hp stock......for now. we will talk again after i get my k24 n kpro.

lol damn they dont get 38. hell i do when i do the speed limit. but thats like almost never. i tend to get about 20 ta 25mpg when speeding. but hey when i pull up to the gas pump and only gotta put in 20 bones its worth the speeding

10. aLL I want to say is

UTTER FAILURE!

11. I don't hate vtechs, I just like beating them out when their drivers act like little punks (not all of them, just some of the kiddies around here).

You'd like my 2.7T though...S4 with almost no stock parts left...well over 400 bhp :D

12. :eek: hell make my honda shake in its over sized tiers. my home boy has a 03 evo with a full racing motor pluse turbo up grades. and n02 kit. does about 475hp then around 510 with n02. hey we should get a show ur ride off thread going on here. seeing how we end up going off topic real quick

13. I would rate my smoking devices/methods as follows:

1. Vaporizer - I don't have one anymore sadly, but I plan on getting a new one to eliminate "smoking" from my lifestyle. The vaporizer gets me highest above all else, period. It's also a MUCH healthier, more pure (in regards to chemicles and keeping your lungs healthy) way to hit the dank.

2. Blunts - Now I know this will cause uproar, but to be honest, I get higher off of blunts than I do the bong. Instantly most people would say "You're not hitting it correctly", and trust me I am, but I prefer the blunt for 1 reason. I'm hitting "greens" more frequently, which gets me much higher as a result. Yes some smoke trails off when I take a hit, but blunts burn slow (unless you've rolled a blunt of shake, lol), and I can live with the small amount wasted. I've never had a problem with blunts burning my throat because I just inhale the smoke into my mouth, swish it around a little to cool it off, and inhale it with fresh oxygen. People constantly say "That's bad for your teeth and gums", and I just say "There's this invention called a toothbrush...and you use another invention called toothpaste...to clean them". Of course everyone laughs, but I'm serious. After I finish a blunt I'll brush my teeth and use some mouthwash. I'd rather go through that process than try to withstand the burning of my throat. Some may think that's absolutely ridiculous, but to each his own.

3. Bong - Bongs are awesome, and I own quite a few, all of them with ice catchers. I'm more of a solo bong toker, but I'll bring them out for sessions with friends if we feel like it. Most of our sessions (when I had a vaporizer) was solely using the vape, which we all loved, but we wouldn't let the bong go without action either. :D

14. #114 Dryice, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    We should line up sometime. My Evo is squeezing about 320awhp. ;)

There have been tons of those threads.

15. I believe you blindly because you just said it, I am yours to command...

16. dude i get way higher smoking out of my bong

17. You know you're lying.

:D

We're way OT but I agree, the Civic driver stereotype is far too common.

18. it is and it is shown very much. i see it all the time. ppl driving the civic thinking there a bad ass cause they have a civic. well i drive a civic but i sure as hell dont act like that. yes i do speen very much but id do that in any car. i just hate driving slow. why have a car if u cant take it above 80

19. But...but...fart can exhausts are so funny! :laughing:

20. Yes, considerably.