Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs are bad

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Barcelona420, May 25, 2009.

1. Interesting. I think someone's got some fuzzy math though...

2. Wouldn't you ofcourse get more tar though with a joint, it has the paper and all that. I think the compacity you can get of THC out of the bong in such little requirement of hits is what gets you really high even if it is filtering out some thc.

3. It's really mostly a wash. You're inhaling far less smoke with each inhale with a joint of bowl. A bong has slightly cleaner and much cooler smoke but you're forcing huge volumes of it in. Unless you can tell me you have never coughed your lungs out after a big bong rip, I stand by my statements.

ALL smoking is bad. Vaping and eating are the only totally harmless ways to use cannabis. It's just not nearly as bad as some other things people smoke, like tobacco.

4. i love bongs. they're just plain fun. there's nothing like clearing a monster bong rip.

5. Effects of water filtration on marijuana smoke: a literature review

6. same here, had a hard time understanding this fool

7. I, for one, think it may be true. I got insanely high on the first and so far only un-filtered joint that I smoked. The roll sucked too. But it was still a very legit high.

I say smoke the herb however you want, find which way you prefer, and stick to it. But scientifical facts are always good to know.

8. That's ridiculous.
    Bongs are awesome.
    I fucking love bongs.
    Probably my favourite thing to smoke out of.

9. A bong allows me to actually take a massive hit and hold it for some time. I'll stick with it cause we all know your wrong ;)

10. Nobody said they don't get you high...just don't kid yourself into thinking they are somehow magically better for you or super efficient or anything ;)

11. I smoke bongs few and far in between.

1 nice glass spoon is all I need.
    easier to take the size hits you want

12. Same here. I love a good bong hit once in awhile but the spoon is far better for efficiency and taste.

13. ^This

14. this is all a matter of opinion. bong hits #1, joints #2, blunts #3

15. ^lmao. i think bongs are great for tasting weed,

16. Sure, if you like filtering half of it out.

There is a reason why they use clean glass spoons for competitions like the Cannabis Cup. It is the single best way to get the full taste of the herb.

Go ahead and laugh your ass off though ;)

EDIT: I guess you missed where I said I enjoy bong hits too;)

17. i didnt miss it, i was just saying i like the thick smoke a bong delivers. why do i always have to explain myself to you

18. wow i just got neg rep i was lol-ing at didier12 wtf lmao.

19. You don't. You might want to try not laughing at opinions that differ from yours though ;)

20. bongs make me hack my lungs out.. I cant help myself from trying to clear it all.