Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs and vapes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Whats up everyone just wanted to know What does a diffuser and perculators do in a bong? Also is there really a noticeable difference in vaporizers cuz u know almost EVERYONE says get the volcanoe theres nothing like it And if i wanted to buy a portable vape whats the best one? Yeeaa thanks GC =]

2. A diffuser means your downstem has laser etched holes in the bottom of it so the smoke is separated before being filtered through the water. A percolator is an addition filtering system that is usually located in the tube of the bong. I've never vaped but it does get 99% of THC out of the weed, while a bong will get about 85-90% THC (not sure exactly). I'm not too familiar with vapes, so if you want a portable one, go to a local head shop.

3. if you want a portable vape, go with a MFLB, just make sure to get some extra batteries. Its cheap, has a lifetime warranty, and hits nicely.

4. Oh ahright cool thanks a lot bro ive been wondering for a lonngg time now what their purposes were

5. I recently got the MFLB and I find that the high is actually soo much better than a smoke high. It conserves your bud so much.

6. They make pretty bubbles that mezmorize stoners into rationalizing the amount of money they spend on glass.

7. I had never heard about an mflb until I came here but people rave about them, so might be worth looking into.
    If you can carry a small glass bong though? I would get the vape called the "vapostar" which just slides into the stem, you use a lighter in a similar (but gentler) fashion to a bong so there's not much of a learning curve.

8. There really isn't much of a learning curve with the mflb. It took me like 2 minutes of playing around with it to figure out the best way for it to work. So if the "learning curve" is what is turning you off from it, don't worry about it.

9. Oh no, not for me, that aint it...I just already have another one that works fine.
    What I meant was, for someone that usually uses a bong, this vapostar is used in a very similar fashion.
    How does the mflb thing work anyhow?

10. love my bubbler

11. diffuser = breaks up the smoke, the idea is to break up as much as the smoke so it can expand and cool faster before hitting your lungs.

percolators = really its the same idea but this one looks pretty while doing it.

as far as vapes i'm a fan but i still use my bong 90% of the time simply because vapeing tends to always give the same high profile, what i mean is its always a more heady clear thinking kind of high, nothing wrong with it but i like body highs and couchlockers
    btw i own 2 V-tower extreme's i never tried a volcano but its hard to think that it can top the v-tower.

12. Basically, with the mflb, you push a battery in and breath slowly. Pretty easy if you ask me :confused_2:

13. this is the VapeXhale Cloud its supposed to be out already but theyre still designing the case all this is going to go in. its pretty sick.... go to vapexhale.com to read more about it. i think ima wait and get it.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bnb0awLng_8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bnb0awLng_8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

14. just picked up the new v tower extreme Q about a month ago, after cops took my extreme :(

volcanoes are overrated imo, the extreme can do much more, costs way less, an is way cooler , i mean a remote for your vape, an you can hook it up to any 9 mil or 12 mil bong with the whip mouthpiece or 18 mil gongs, if you have a spare elbow piece

http://arizer.com/

15. Yeah I want an extreme real bad!!

I have a vapolution now, which is lower-end, but it has performed well over one year now. I definitely think you would be throwing your money away to get the volcano vaporizer when there are products like the Extreme vaporizer that are just as high-quality.

16. I find the extreme Q alot better than the last version as well, heats up in like 2 or 3 minutes, if you have kush you get the most potent tastiest draws outta the whip, an with the volcano an alot of other vapes you gotta stir the bowl, whereas with this you just blow in an out an mix er all up! i usually set my temp at 190 C whereas the last version i was around 230 C, i picked mine up brand new, with the warranty , and 2 day shipping for 260, KJ rockwise is selling em at a wicked price, its based outta canada so i think its a bit more for the states, but i havent found a better deal