Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by roorfan05, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Can someone please tell me how to make something to smoke out of? Normally I'm good but I don't have any sockets. :lame:

2. What I do is get a standard water bottle. about 3/4 the way down from the cap you make a hole (about the width of a unsharpened pencil end) and then take the cap off get aluminum foil or a screen and place it there making it dip down in the water bottle cap area, poke holes in it with a toothpick or needle, and put stash there, light it and inhale through the hole you made. Thats the easiest one at last resort that is simple, disposable and easy to make. If you were looking for a more detailed all the time reusable one sorry, just google it)

3. Thank you!! That's what i did. c:

4. Well I make stuff all the time.. There is a super easy way get an aluminum face it on its sides make a dent poke holes then smoke.. Or get an apple and where the stem is poke a hole in it about half way down them on the side of the apple stab another hole to connect the first hole boom apple pipe lol

5. Did it work out good?

6. I see you're very creative.

7. Also for a big hit get a 3 liter bottle and cut it in half get an empty bag (bread bag preferably) tie it around the bottle then use the foil for the top of te bowl instea of making a carb hole just make the foil like a stem and pull it out and suck thru the top lol

8. Yeah i've made parachuters like that, Also made gravity bongs, They are all simple things made easily in 5-10 minutes, good for places that you are desperate for a peice and need to smoke!

9. Yup when you don't have a pipe or a wrap BECOME AN ENGINEER!! Lol