bong,weed, new board

Discussion in 'General' started by mrgumz, Aug 20, 2009.

1. So i'm in a pickle.. So what not better to do than come to fellow stoners!
    My birthday is tuesday(25) and i'm going to have a good amount of money. I was wondering what should I do with it! I want a bong, i want bud, and i want to start skating again! And i'm only putting a $100 down to one of those. and the rest of my b-day money to chillin with friends and clothes or food. If I were to get a bong, I would want a glass on glass and not china glass! So any suggestions for a glass bong for under or as much $100?lol and if theres any good suggestions then i might just go with the bong!:bongin:

Basically what im asking is should I get a bong, all weed($100), or a board?:smoking:

2. Ok your not gonna get a quality glass bong for $100, you could get a great bubbler though which is just as good. I personally say you get a bubbler and some weed. You could always get a cheap board since your just gettin' back into it.

3. the only cheap boards are wal mart boards, anything else is around 100$. i say spend it all on bud, that is if you already have a piece.

4. Yea I was talkin bout a walmart board haha

5. I would spend $50 on herb, and buy a wholly decent bub for $50. Skating is fun and all, but let's be honest now ;)

6. Naw man take my advise, get one of them cheap ass walmart board's, and spend the rest of some weed. Since your talkin about a bong, im sure you already got a pipe. Weed + Skateing is fucking awesome.

7. Get someone else to buy you the board, and get the weed :cool:

8. Just buy some china glass man, who cares. There will always be an opportunity down the road to get some quality glass. You will also have a bit of cash left for some dope.

I don't think you can get a complete deck for 100$ anyways.

9. You might be able to get a complete and have money for weed left if you hit up a local shop and grab one of their. Around here they run 20-30 dollars and they are just as good as a name brand board (Girl, Flip, etc).

10. #10 Floydian, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

11. GC is not really cheap if ur looking for a bong (sry but its the truth^^)

12. Never said it was, just showed one example to prove a bong could indeed be quality for $100-

13. who cares about china. I went and bought a nice small zong for like $70 and it's amazing. One of the best long term investments I her ever made.

14. weed......

15. You can get like 10 packs of blank boards for $120.

The boards themselves are quality boards, as quality as any name brand, just without the graphics/brand name on it.

16. well i can get trucks and wheels for free! and a big NO to walmart boards! lol i was pretty good before i quit. but i think china glass might just be the way to go or a decent bub.
    oh and i have a home made bong with one of those acrylic bong slides, and my brother has a pipe. ill try to get a picture of both later!

17. totally get the complete deck i mean come on its fun good for you and the weed and other shit will come! its just a better choice