Bong Water.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ivraan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. I just recently pondered this, but have many of you realized that our bongs get to use cleaner water than a good percentage of the world. Just came to mind, would like everyone's thoughts on this aha.

2. It makes me feel like I wish I could share, but at the same time carpe diem it, because you never know what the future might hold.

3. Have thought about this also. Very true statement ivraan. What is even more sad is that there is enough money and power in the world to change that, but the rich would rather just get more rich. Me, I just want a stable income so I can have fun and enjoy life when not working.

4. The percentage of the world that can't afford clean water probably can't afford a bong or even weed lol. They probably spend their money on more important things.

5. [quote name='"MrTea"']The percentage of the world that can't afford clean water probably can't afford a bong or even weed lol. They probably spend their money on more important things.[/quote]

Whats more important than a fat bong rip?! FOOD?! Fuck that! I need to get stoned! HAHA

6. [quote name='"Drummaboy2345"']It makes me feel like I wish I could share, but at the same time carpe diem it, because you never know what the future might hold.[/quote]

Huh?? You do know that carpe diem means to "seize the day" right?

7. [quote name='"McBagginz"']

Huh?? You do know that carpe diem means to "seize the day" right?[/quote]

Shhhh let him figure it out on his own in front of a bunch of other people that will look at him like he's retarded.lol

8. [quote name='"McBagginz"']

Huh?? You do know that carpe diem means to "seize the day" right?[/quote]

That gave me a good laugh.