Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong vs pipe when running low.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Greggo94, Feb 28, 2013.

1. When your running low on green and you want to smoke a little snap here and there is it better to make the tiny bowl last a hit or two in a bong or a pipe?

2. Either pack a bowl in the pipe and just keep cornering it

Or pack like .2 into the bong and snap it

3. I would take it in the bong. Try to take two semi large hits.

4. in the pipe, bongs have been proven to remove thc in the water

5. False. CBD

6. can you go wrong with either

7. I always go for the bong unless I'm on the go then the pipe. But bongs gets u a lot higher with a lasting high. Basically if u wana get ripped and have it last always break out the bong unless u have a vape haha

TiG

8. Bubbler I would say

9. I use a bong with lots of weed or a tiny bit of weed, but to answer your question I would just pack a fatty load and milk that bad boy. :bongin:

10. Bong with a little layer of kief. I always have kief and have kept this up for 2 years now :p

11. yeah just take snaps from a bing. The high is always better from a bong snap compared to toking a bowl out of a pipe imo.

12. When I'm low on bud or just conserving I just do a couple snaps from a Gravity bong. I can make an eighth last over a month smoking 2 times a day.

13. When I get low I stick to my dugout and just taking a few hits when Needed

14. Bongs rip thru bud too quickly. i dont use one unless i have a lot of bud. i love my eyeba spoon. it has a pretty small bowl, which i like, im able to control my bud better.

15. vape bong, or bong

16. Pipes definitely conserve weed more..
    bongs build up my tolerance slowly i've noticed.

before when i really needed to save $ i'd take a week t-break then smoke out of my pipe. packing bigger bowls & cornering them, i could make an 1/8th last two weeks.

17. Actually that's true. But very small amounts of thc are absorbed in the water so it doesn't really matter

18. definitely pipe, bongs waste more smoke imo

19. Man sorry everytime i see ur post i see that pic with the male flower and female flower ??? how ??? what ?? !!!! i dont get it !!!! :smoking:

20. Pipe, but if you really want to conserve get a one hitter at your local head shop. A good glass cigarette sized one should be around $4