Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Vs Joint High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Sep 8, 2012.

1. So im really high guys & so i been thinking about the too different highs. Ive been smoking all day to this http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/1103844-rate-my-pickup-7gs-headband-danknugsonly.html check me out.

Basically i been smoking all day woke up with a wake & bake bowl already freshly packed with the good ol ganja. SO i go downstairs in my garage & hit the bong maybe about 2 times & i get stoned.

So, just now i smoked a joint & i feel like i could be just couch locked! lol like i am now my fingers are heavy as fuck on the keyboard fuck ok i gotta stop typing .:wave:

2. dafuq did I just read.

3. #3 Tree Of Life, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    ^ Typical response... Anyway, it's funny you say the j got you more stoned than than the bong. It's usually the other way around.

Just realized you said 2 rips. I thought you meant an entire bowl... :smoking:

4. Of coarse an entire joint is going to get you more baked than two tokes.

5. ^This.. Joints get me fucked up too, but only cuz it take twice as much weed as a bong pack. 2 hits aint shit

6. No i didnt get more stoned the bong got me higher but the joint just made me really more mellow & on my level idk how to explan it feelings & shit when your high

7. I usually get different highs from joints than anything else.
    When I'm hitting the bong, I get more of a social high, where I have more fun being around others. If I'm smoking a joint, I just feel like chilling out on my own, sometimes sleeping lol

8. Thanks took the words right out of my mouth.

9. Roll up a joint or blunt. Then tear it open, pack it in the bong, and smoke it all right then and there. I've done this with a few friends who doubt that the bong gets you higher, they all agreed with me after.