Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Travel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redleb95, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I'm new to posting on the forum so redirrect me if I'm posting this in the wrong section. I've been smoking for a while and decided to buy a bong recently. It hasn't been used and is still in the package. I'm going back home, to Lebanon, this summer and was wondering if it would be dangerous to take it with me. It's never been used whatsoever. Also if it's ok how would you recommend packing it. Luggage or Carry On and should I cover it thoroughly maybe remove it from the package.

2. It should be fine. Call it a "water pipe" though while dealing with airport security. They are fairly rough with baggage so I think bringing it as a carry on would be your best bet. Maybe put it on a back pack if possible.

3. yes this is a good solution but why not buy a water pipe from Lebanon?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Vacuum paper keeps them from being detected in xray machines? That's some fancy paper! Smdh

• Funny Funny x 1