Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong To Weed Used Ratio

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sixthbeest, Aug 18, 2014.

1. #1 sixthbeest, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Do you think you save more weed using
    A )a bong
    B )a pipe
    C )a joint

Include the amount of weed you smoke on average for each

Our final greatest invention will be the one that kills us...

2. #2 Weeman1234, Aug 18, 2014
    You save the most on a pipe. About .2 grams with a pipe.

.8 for a bong.

1 gram for a joint. Joints are great if you just wanna waste weed. Bongs use a lot of weed too, but they get you a lot higher and your using all of your weed, not just burning it.

3. I'd say pipe because even if I'm only able to smoke a little I end up loving the sound of the bong and how good it feels to inhale the smoke so smoothly so I end up smoking more, may be just me tho

Sent from my arc 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I think I smoke less with a pipe because of how harsh it in on my throat compared to bongs or joints

Joints don't even belong in the conversation of efficient..rolling weed is the last thing you should do if you want to conserve.

5. Vape is superior! About .15 to fill the bullet of my Pinnacle Pro and that gets me nice and toasty. If I decide to do a refill and get super high then its. .3 in total. Then you can use the already vaped bud to smoke which still has THC in it or save it up and use it in edibles. Can even make it into a powder, and with 2 table spoons can make a milk shake with it (of course with ice cream, milk, Nutella, banana maybe. Just like any milkshake only adding the powdery vaped herb to it.) and get extremely high for hours. Don't even taste the vaped bud. So I say vaping is most efficient.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Save more weed in that exact order u posted them. Bongs best. But if u aren't trying to squeeze every penny put of it a joint is the best.

7. #7 lFourTwenty, Aug 18, 2014

I have the pnp too..you are using the pong with the glass insert I hope? It's actually a damn good vaporizer..heats up fast and can get super hot. Not to mention how easy it is to vapor-bong with it. I recently got an underdog vape and it's cool as hell..check them out if you ever want a log vape.

Only downfall of the pnp is the battery..it's not easily replaceable so once it's shot you pretty much have to send it back. I already sent one back because the battery died and they replaced it..using it while plugged up as much as you can would probably make the battery life last longer.

8. #8 T00Sp00ky, Aug 18, 2014
    Yeah I have the pong with the glass lining. Way better than the all plastic mouthpiece. The underdog vape will be next vape i buy but still want to get the water attachment for the PnP first.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well pipes because i smoke one bowl and my throat starts killing me so i stop.. :p

But on a high-efficienty scale, using .5 grams :

Pipe : About 2 bowls, gets me high, but my throat is dead. 
    Bong : About 2 bowls, gets me really high, throat is fine.
    Joint : Half a gram joint hardly effects me...

So yeah, bong. Get higher quicker, throat is fine. Just the best.

I've never vaped weed though