Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Turko, Jul 7, 2011.

1. What are sone tips to get the most out of Mary using a bong?

2. Pack it, hit it, exhale.

3. To get the best milk grind up your bud, use a bic/hemp wick (not a torch), and burn the entire bowl, worth it errr time!

4. Pretty much. Bongs are fairly straightforward. If you find that you're not clearing the chamber or coughing too much, try putting some ice in there to make the hit less harsh. I think that's the only tip I know for smoking out of a bong. Most glass bongs even have an ice-catcher.

5. Pack one hitters and clear every hit

6. i use warm water and put ice in my ice catcher i've found that the smokes smoothest that way, also cornering bowls makes it taste better longer, and i think i get more hits probably because they're a little bit smaller. don't rip it too hard that you leave your weed still burning after your done hitting it, and if you don't have glass on glass, make sure your o rings are always creating an air tight seal, or else your burning weed and not getting all the smoke you should be.

7. I have a percolator bong with a ice catcher, with a pre-cooler attached to it now. Best rips EVER! So get your bong some accessories and it will treat you well mate.

8. Lol thanks you guys.