Bong suggestions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blazincaucasian, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Anybody know any good tubes that have a perc or a stemless for under 175?

2. not really... for that price your gunna be offerd china glass if your goin into a headshop. 220 is about the cheapest you can get new highquality glass. i would srlsly just save up some more money cause you cud get something nice

3. ZOB Stemlines are $180 on ALT. They're probably the cheapest stemless you'll get from American glass.

For something like a beaker or straight tube with a perc, you'll need around $200. But you're in luck because ALT has a Delta 9 with a dome perc for $140. The compromise for the price is 4mm thick walls and it's a dome perc. However, it's still blown in America.

4. lol those are the 2 bongs im looking at right now. That delta 9 looks like its dome isnt that great and i dont like the label color but the zob leaves me no money left for bud haha.

5. For under $200 if you want non-China glass, and a perc it's most likely going to be a dome. The SYN dome on there was $160, and it was pretty much the same size as the Delta, but it was 5mm glass. It was still a dome though...

I have my eye on the HVY mini straight with showerhead perc. I know it'll probably be gone by the time I have the money, but if it's there when I have cash I'm buying that bitch.

6. they just threw up some new vertigo's on ALT, get one!

7. He'd have to increase his budget. If he wants some China glass he could get a triple perc bong within his budget. But if he's looking for high-end nice quality stuff. For that price he could get a nice tube in the 14-16" range, and put a nice downstem in it without breaking his budget. But he wants percs/fixed stem.