Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong + Smoke Buddy = No Smell ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skeetskeeter, Jun 4, 2013.

1. I know there's probably other threads like this but my question is a little more specific. Basically I'm wondering if I smoke in my basement with a bong and blow into a smoke buddy will the smell go upstairs? There's only one door that leads from my basement to the upstairs and it's decently far from where I'll be smoking in my basement. Will it even smell at all? It wouldn't stink up the basement would it? Anybody with experience using a bong and smoke buddy please feel free to reply. I keep my bongs clean btw so I'm not worried about the nasty bong water smell.

2. #2 zeventeen, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    just make sure you only pack enough for one mid-size hit at a time so you don't have excess smoke and you should be fine. open up a window or turn on a fan if possible because smoke rises and you could inadvertently end up stinking up the upstairs area. smoke doesn't only travel through doors it can get through tiny holes as well just keep that in mind.

3. If your smoking bong, it's honestly probably going to smell....