Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong smell??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by energize, Aug 12, 2011.

1. just got a bong need a place to hide it without smelling. How or where do i put it??

2. Two plastic bags wrapped and tied tight and in your pc case or outside or in you closet or under you bed

3. Kind of hard to help you out here. We don't know your room setup or anything. Wrap it up in something? and stuff it under your bed, in your computer tower (it's where I keep all my shit :D), in the back of your cupboard under clothes you never wear. Be creative!

4. If you don't want it to smell, pour some isopropyl alcohol and sea salt in there and shake it up for a while.
    give it a good rinse at least 2 or 3 times, and BAM clean bong. Like its never been used. :)

5. pour out the water and clean it.

6. #6 Glassworks, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Just pour out the water, and i usually put a sploof over the bowlpeice/downstem

never had a problem with smell before, just don't let it get disgustingly dirty

the sploof was just to contain the smell of the bowl, and so it was always readily there if i wanted to blaze

7. If your not using it that much put it in a box in the basement or something. It's good bong smoke doesn't smell as much as joint smoke

8. I have a mini bong. When I transport it I put it in one of those route 44 cups from sonic. Fits perfect and is inconspicuous

9. all good ideas im not worrying about hiding it but so much because my room doesn't get searched or anything i just dont want it to smell after i smoke im not worried abot it during

10. Seriously don't sweat it too much, bongs never smell that bad (as long as you take care of 'em).

Back when I lived with my parents I had a pretty nice Sheldon Black so I kept it under my bed. I never even covered it in anything, just put in on a pillow under my bed.

If you're gonna keep it inside though, I'd recommend washing your bong out after every use.

11. Don't leave water in it and just rinse it with 91% alcohol and salt once in a while. Keep the bowl stem out of the water. Not to be confused with the female piece. That reduces smell.

12. alright thanks