Bong Seized By Customs?

Discussion in 'General' started by TickTockCroc, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

just wanted to ask:

I ordered a bong from edit on the 24th and have not had an issue before when ordering with them. It still has not arrived. Although it says 7 to 10 working days, this would count as day 9 (not including sunday), which is longer than usual.

Is it possible customs seized it? WHat will happen to me????? because edit ship from europe. Please help me with any advice! It contained a bong and a smelly proof bag

2. customs cant do shit if its new so just wait for it.

3. You'll get your damn bong. 9 days and you're worried? Mine took 38 days.

Patience young grasshopper.

4. Your fine.
    If they seized it you would've recieved a notice by now.
    :smoke:Just wait it out

5. lol thanks ppl. I'm going to go outside to my mail box to check if I got any notices.

6. no bongs are legal man

7. That could be misinterpreted without a comma.

"No bongs are legal man" meaning that no bong ever is legal.

"No, bongs are legal man" meaning that they're legal.

I love commas dude.:smoke:

8. You should be straight.

9. lol your right

10. Mine took a very long time to get here, but it did. In great shape, and packed quite well.

11. I mean i just worry because they sent me an email the next day saying my order had been dispatched, with a reference number from the mail service over there, and i could track it until it went overseas, as it gets passed onto FedEx.

I just darn hope weather or SOMETHING is delaying my delivery, and not customs :(

12. LOL, me, too.

13. Not entirely true. Sadly, I just got my customs letter today after I ordered a Weedstar messias illusion bong. Took four months of agonizing waiting with no tracking just to get a customs letter saying "Your bong is worth $9. You can either 1) Do nothing 2) Write us with your reason of why we shouldn't have confiscated this 3) Go to court" Or something like that. I ordered it from Weedstar.com though, which is different from edit or gcity of course. But definitely unused and I still got gimped! :[

14. i remember ordering a bong from here maaaad long ago, it took forever, and they shipped it in a box with a big pot leaf on it. wtf.

havent ordered from here since.

15. this just happened to me for the second time.

When GC found out customs stole it, they offered to send me another one for free.

They didnt think customs would steal from me two times in a row.

So now I am going ot be writing them a letter.

16. It hasn't been the ten days yet and your complaining? Weird. At least wait until after the specified delivery time.

17. Well dude if you have any tips on what to put share the knowledge cuz I can't find anything really. I have a medical card but idk if I should bring that up or what not.

Good luck either way, I've got to write mine really soon!

I was just going to say that I've already gotten Weedstar parts (downstem specifically) into the States from Europe (grasscity), so I don't see why another product from the same line can't get in. I got the bowl from europe as well. Idk what else to really bring up. Just try to be respectful and professional I guess, and try to be logical and empathetic to the dude readin the damn thing behind his desk. Hopefully he will be like the Grinch when his heart grows 4x the size.

Customs really did you dirty though. Reallll cold.

18. Where do you live that your bongs and stuff get seized? My friends ordered a crapload of stuff from this site, and nothing got seized. I ordered a bong like three weeks ago, and it made it through customs. Oh I live in Ohio, haha.

19. I live in Cali... lol. Didn't think it'd be too strict here.

I got my customs letter from New Jersey though (?).

I also ordered from Weedstar.com, not grasscity.