Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong related question:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kattwilliams, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Has anyone here ever put a glow stick in their bong? I feel like as long as it didn't melt (and I doubt it would get that hot..), nothing would go wrong.

2. Just be sure it doesn't leak. I broke a glowstick in a cup when I was a kid. Ended up staining it permanently.

3. The true question.... Why?

4. Test this out for up OP

5. why not just spaypaint it glow in the dark

6. ive seen it before...in the dark it looks badass.....it def wont melt submerged in water so you will be fine....when i was younger i got the glow liquid in my mouth...omg it tastes fukin horrible...funny thing was that when i walked into the dark bathroom to wash out my mouth, my fukin tongue was glowing in the dark lmao....no shit

7. Hahaha i kinda wanna try this just to see what its like, i think adding food color to the water would be better though.

8. Why not just but sulfuric acid in your bong?
    It'll make more smoke huh?!

9. I used to crack glo sticks in cups of water for beer pong. We were so cheap back then. Ha

10. Be sure you put some magnesium in there if you're going down that route. Nothing like some MgSO4 to clear up your sinuses!

11. Filled up one of my clear glass bongs with glow in the dark airsoft bb's... Killed it! Looks gnarly.

12. Because it would make milking it look awesome, and bongs with LED lights are usually shitty or acrylic.

I probably will this weekend, I'll report back with pics if I do.

Because I want to be able to see the smoke.

And when you saw this, was it sick?

Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin, my friend. ;)

That's an awesome idea, glow in the dark marbles would probably be nice too now that I think about it.