Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by edubs123, May 27, 2009.

1. Glass Bong - Regular Glass Bongs

hi im kinda dumb when it comes to bongs but i just ordered that bong and was wondering if i needed to buy a slide also. or does it come with everything i need.

thanks in advance.

eric

2. bump

eric

3. come on guys help me out here

4. At least you didn't decide to go with acrylic, yuk. I'm not sure about ordering online, but I know most headshops sell it with a slide and if you want you can buy a new one, although i would just wait till you have some good glass to spend money on a new slide. And is it Glass on Glass?

5. It definitely should , Ive never seen a waterpipe that didnt come with one,plus theres one in the pic.

6. the one you linked looks like it has everything you need...

have fun :D

7. yes im pretty sure it has a slide with it

8. Looks like you might need to buy a bowl for it. Not sure if it comes with one or not. The picture doesn't show one. But you are covered on the downstem.

9. thanks for all the help guys. when it comes ill tell you everything it came with just in case anyone else was wondering.