Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bowserx1, Jul 31, 2012.

1. How come when I pull from my bong and it is completely milked, the inhaled smoke (that I exhale) doesnt look like the same amount that I inhaled from the bong?

2. Your lungs absorb some of the smoke particles. :D

3. Yeah, you can actually inhale hits and if your lungs are strong enough, you can exhale nothing. It's nothing to worry about, my man.

4. My personal favorite off of youtube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6SqcTuJM0&list=UUJwgtrQtfR476Vj2ybbeQZg&index=3&feature=plcp[/ame]

:D

5. just so you know, don't do that ^ that'll make you brain-dead cuz you're depriving your brain of oxygen.

6. Your lungs will naturally absorb the smoke. Like Deuro said, don't deprive your brain of oxygen and only hold your hits for 3 - 5 seconds.