Bong Purchasing Help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tempah23, May 3, 2011.

1. Hey been a long time lurker of grasscity and I love the community. I am still absolutely an apprentice toker and I'm looking to be more careful then I have been before with my money. (I bought a bong from someone for 125 that, after viewing other posts, appears to be quite a rip off.)

My price range is around 150-250 give or take, I'm looking for the absolute best piece of glass I can buy, if that includes an ashcatcher or different downstem as a combination to the glass so be it!

I would really appreciate any advice at all as I would like to know what bong is best for my money.

Just a side but important note- I live in San Diego and ordering online isn't really an option for me, so if any SD natives can notify if a certain shop has a certain bong that would be greatly appreciated.

2. I would recommend visiting your local headshop or checking out other websites that i unfortunately can't name

edit: oh yea i forgot, definitely buy glass, and watch out for fakes