Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by macattack87, Feb 4, 2009.

1. so i've been smoking for years now but i just got into using a bong

its very smooth esp. when u put ice in the neck of it but i have one major complaint.

if u smoke then leave the bong there for like 2 hours or so after your done, the thing smells like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

and its not even like a weed smell, it just smells bad

any suggestions on how to keep it smelling fresh and clean?

2. thats bong water for ya, i dont think theres any way to fix it unless you dump it out

3. Got this bubbler that stinks as soon as your finished with it. Just dump it out everytime if your concerned with the stank.

Put some flavored shit in there to make it smell better, I don't know if people agree with that, but I do it. And enjoy it.

4. either dump your bong out after using it or put it up and away from nose distance. i burn a lot of Incense to cover the smell of bong water and smoke.

5. bong water is always gunna smell like rotten potatoes unfortunately,

just change the water for every use and clean occasionally to keep the smell down =]

6. yep thats textbook, I never understand why people don't clean there bong after each use. It does get so gross I couldn't imagine all the bacteria in that thing ewww.

7. I keep my pieces from smelling too bad by dumping them out after every session and usually rinsing them 3 or 4 times between. I've seen the kind of shit that grows when things are wet and dirty. I don't want any of that in my lungs so it's probably best to keep everything clean

8. Most people nailed it on the head. Change the water often. However if you're as lazy as I am you can go to wal-mart and buy some denture cleaner tabs called "Efferdent". Its got Listerine in it and smells good when you put it in water. Just pop one of those suckers down into your bong. The water will turn green and smell good for 3 or 4 days before you have to change it. Plus it doesn't have any adverse effects on the smoke.

9. sea salt and isoprothyl alcohol. shake. and repeat. then wash out. nice clean glass.