Bong preferences

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chris Iceberg, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Ok, so i just bought a bong witha 4arm tree perc beaker bottom and ashcather add on. I enjoy it but think i might prefer just a plain no perk no add on beaker bottom glass bong. Like a roor or something. Does everyone prefer having crazy bongs with chiller coils, ash catchers, and percs. Or do you just like to enjoy a no frills clean glass bong?

2. If it comes down to it I will smoke out of a pop can. :D

For the sake of the poll I went with bong/ashcatcher. I hate having to clean my bong so a bong+ash catcher is my ideal piece.

3. I enjoy all bongs, but I'd rather have all the attachments for a smoother, bigger, and cleaner hit..

4. I believe that a good bong will be just fine without any add ons. Only additions I like are downstems, ice and cold water. Occasionally an ashcatcher if I'm in the mood.

5. Bump for more opinions.
    i dont like ties. i cant even tie my own shoes...

6. No-perc fixed-stem/stemless straight tube with good diffusion, carbon filter, disc slide.

7. I dont know which way to vote cuz I have never used a bong with percs and shit but I wish I had one. Right now I have a SB straight tube with stock diffuser and I love how simple it is but I really want an ashcatcher and a LW or alex k downstem.

8. straight tubes ftw. easy to clean. no drag. takes very little water. durable.