Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Perks,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by williamdanger, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Can anybody list all the bong perks and what they do?

2. by perk,I take it you mean whats good about them,well first of all.
    - Water filtration
    - large hits
    - less harsh
    - more THC consumed
    - better for your health

Hope this helped,and welcome to the city!

3. actually it was proven that it is not better for your health since there is a higher tar to thc ratio. however it does cool down hits nice and push that shit to your lungs to get you properly high. i use a bubbler myself which is the same concept.

4. YOU GET HIGH !! With Smooth Hits Of Course. :bongin:

5. I do enjoy hitting bongs with percolators.

I got to hit a triple perc last week although two of the percs were broken so it was really just a single perc

But theres more filtration so you get cooler hits but the cons are is there is more drag as in you have to pull harder to milk/clear it.

6. And you found $20 , I'm just messing with you man. Funny for sure

7. haha, i cant believe nobody has said this yet, they look AWESOME! also you can put ice in'em 2 make your hits super chilly :smoking:

8. A bong looks good, feels good with ice in it, and gets you higher then any other method short of a blunt, and even that is contestable. Bongs really are the best way to smoke. Your lungs might hate you for it after taking a super big rip, but god it hurts so good

9. I'm on percs right now. A bong load sounds so good. Damn unemployment.

10. I don't know what they tested this with, but if you put a carbon filter in there, your bong remains spotless, 0 tar comes through. Just about as safe as vaping.

11. #11 Deleted member 247773, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

12. Ok it seemed to me that you were asking about the different types of percolators. If so then:
    halo perc - has a ring
    dome perc - tube inside a tube pretty much
    tree perc - tube that branches into multiple tubes
    inline perc - horizontal tube with holes

13. U mean as in different bonuses that come on bongs?
    Ice catchers- smoother cool hits
    Percators- Cool hits
    Chambers- Harder Hits.

If u got a bong with an ice catcher, and a perculator in the chamber that's in the stem with a fat bowl u got a clean ass bong

14. Tree perc
    Fritted disc
    Shower head
    Reverse shower head
    Pillar perc
    Peyote perc
    Inline perc
    Honeycomb perc
    Donut perc
    Pyramid perc
    Swiss perc
    Halo perc