Bong or Vape

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by That Toker, Jul 1, 2012.

1. So it's pretty much this bong
    http://www.bongoutlet.ca/fingers-water-bong-wash-catcher-green-p-822.html

Or a desktop vape (da Buddha?),

I have a weed star big mama, no carb, ice notches, etc. with a weed star circ perc AC and an inline perc. But one of my friends recently got a 23" with 3 perc's (6 arms) but I can't let him out do me lol (I'm known for the nicest bong) buttt I feel like a vape would be sooo nice and easy to use nice and smooth,
    So if you had the option to choose..which would you get

2. I have da buddha.

Get the vape. You'll save way more weed & have some shit to cook with if you save it up.

Bongs you can burn a gram in like less than 5 rips.

Vapes those same 5 rips you took will only be from a pinch of weed depending on temp setting n such.

3. Used to own a da buddha, still use it sometimes, its sweet.
    I own a LSV, its the best vape imo for high volume bong hits.
    I also use a Rockzap (most of the time) It conserves the best out of any I have used(including the mflb)
    MFLB-Haven't used in months

4. You couldn't catch me dead using a vaporizer. Bong, please.

Vaporizers are just not for me. Not a bad bong at all for the price, imo!

All the best~

5. We would catch you high as fuck with a vaporizer though.
    and then you'd be like aww man I get too high from vapes, I'll stick with bongs, they look cool when you blow out smoke, man I am so cool.

6. I do loveee collecting glass but kinda want the smoothness of the vape ehhhhhh

7. When you get the vape and all your friends realize how much higher they get off it than from your friend's bong, they'll all be begging to use it.

8. hahaha your such a hardcore vaporist, people will do what they want not what someone else tells them. I have a SSV, I love it but i still find myself using my oil rig or scientific bubbler a lot more.

9. I'd be dabbing everyday along with vaping if I had access to them for reasonable prices.
    Nothing I miss more than taking a fat dab and basically tripping.
    Just absolute happiness for like 6 hours.

I just think most people that smoke weed, once they try a quality vape there is no debating that most people will like vaping more.

10. I dislike vapes, I would say go for the bong, the price is good.

11. Well if there is an even better desktop vape for just under $200 then I may consider but I'm leaning towards the bong

12. I love collecting vapes but I do still enjoy the ritual of a bong hit.

13. I would say get the vape. If you want you want a bong after that, just get a decent cheap one.

14. Go with a vape if for no other reason, get it because it will get you super duper stoned and use MUCH LESS bud. With water pipes, you get around 40% of your potency. With vape your getting above 90% because you never light anything on fire. Much healthier and DBV has some of the best vapes out. 30 year warrenty on the casing and 3 year warranty on parts.

If you already have glass water pipe I would recommend the glass slide to connect DVB to the waterpipe for 97%+ potency.

(Sorry for spelling errors, I'm typing this on my phone)

15. Arizer Extreme Q

16. I only have one vape, a MFLB, and I absolutely love it, it is very effective and uses very little herb, also, the remainder can be rolled up and smoked again for another mild round. Not to mention it's backed by a lifetime warranty. However, and I quote Mr. Blue because his choice of wording was dead on for me, the ritual of a bong hit remains unsurpassed in my opinion.

17. ...and Toker, that Black Leaf is pretty sweet.

18. Unless you're using an MFLB in which case after 3 weeks your tolerance will be too high for how weak the MFLB is and it takes at least a bowl and a half to get to a somewhat decent level so it takes half an hour to get high...

But anyways, you have a pretty high budget I take it, and you already own a nice bong. Don't let being "best bong" cancel out all logic, if you already have a pretty nice one then get a vaporizer, take up vape bonging, and get fucked up! :smoke:

I recommend the DBV or SSV if you don't need a portable.

19. [quote name='"sektr"']

Unless you're using an MFLB in which case after 3 weeks your tolerance will be too high for how weak the MFLB is and it takes at least a bowl and a half to get to a somewhat decent level so it takes half an hour to get high...

But anyways, you have a pretty high budget I take it, and you already own a nice bong. Don't let being "best bong" cancel out all logic, if you already have a pretty nice one then get a vaporizer, take up vape bonging, and get fucked up! :smoke:

I recommend the DBV or SSV if you don't need a portable.[/quote]

Thanks leaning towards da Buddha when I get the money