Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or Ounce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOKRFRED, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Hey blades, so i could buy a new bong (Molino premium 7mm) and a half o of dank or i could buy an ounce of some dank. I have three bongs already but there kinda shitty glass. So what would you pick?

2. i would get the bong

3. Half ounce and the bong.. no questions asked :smoke:

:bongin:

4. If it was me i would sell the three shitty bongs and then buy both.

5. If you got 3 bongs its a no brainer

6. Was gonna say bong and a half ounce either way. I thought it was either a bong or an ounce. Looks like you know what you're doing. :smoking:

7. sell the 3 and get one nice piece of glass, whatever it may be... and then probably an 8th or so to smoke in it

8. if you've already got 3 bongs, you probably don't need one more lol.
    buy yourself a bubbler or a decent pipe and a half-o

9. Definitely the bong and half ounce :smoking:

10. I would buy the bong and the half ounce

11. if you didn't have anything to smoke out of, i would say to invest in the bong. But you already have 3? This is easy dude, buy the ounce, who cares if you have the "best" bong or not. I'm sure the other 3 still get you plenty high.

12. I guess it really depends on when you have more money coming in though. If you'll have more money for weed by the time the half is gone, then you might as well buy the bong. But if buying the bong will mean you will have to go without smoking for a while, get the ounce

13. Half ounce and the bong. The ounce would be nice, but your gunna be kicking yourself when your smoking out of your old bongs.

14. i just got a 40cm molino bong.. it's fantastic.

15. #15 BG Buds, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This man knows his shit. I compliment you sir.

16. I'd buy the ounce...i rather have weed and smoke outta an apple than no weed and stare at a nice bong.

17. I'd say it depends on if u want to sell some... How much you smoke a day... And if you really need a new bong? Never anything wrong with a new bong, but if u have 3 already.. Idk lol

18. A good bong is just amazing. It's an investment towards a better future of smoking.

Get the bong, and a half ounce.