Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong or bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeOutArizona, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Whatup guys. So I've been in te market for a new bong, and I found one I want to get. (Grav labs 16" stemless) It's $125 with shipping, but now I can't decide if I want to get the bong or a half ounce of blue dream. I have an 8" bong right now, but I can't decide which one to get. I want them both but can't decide since I only have money for one right now. Help?

2. If your current bong is doing you justice then I would wait for a sale on a bong, but honestly I suggest checking out a vaporizer, you can even hook it up to a bong for those fat rips.

3. dude might as well get the bong.

a week from now that weed you bought will be ashed and gone, the new bong will be shinin' and youll have a lower tolerance

Sent from my iPhone.

4. Shit I'd get the half oz I never get a new bong or pipe if I don't have enough cash for both

5. get the bong. when you get the cash for bud again you'll be happy as hell because you got a shiny new bong and you ain't smoked in a bit so your tolerance is lower :smoke:

6. #6 aToker, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    I would order a hvy glass straight shot for 60$ from brotherswithglass.com, and then get a quarter oz

Sent from my iPad Air

7. Y not get the bong and a lower amount of the weed? Like a quarter or an eighth. Then you satisfy both things.

8. Get the herb. Unless you can get it whenever you want. But if your dealer just picked it up and won't have it forever, then buy the herb. If you can get it whenever, then get the bong. But if you have an 8" bong already, look for a completely different type of bong. Like if you have a bong that's just your average beaker, then go for a perc bong with ice pinch or something