Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong or blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by plpthekilla, Sep 21, 2008.

1. yo ive been wondering which is better for getting high bongs or blunt so which should i use

2. as you can tell by the name, im partial to bongs myself!!:bongin::hippie:

3. If you are putting equal bud in both then probably the bong. It takes more to make a good blunt that will get you tore up.

4. yuhhhh muh bratha... BONGS! it's where it's at! cmon errybody a rippin a tube, yahear?!

5. Bong for sure. Blunts are nice too though. Joints, Vaporizer, bubbler, gravity bong. everything is better.:bongin:

6. I'd have to say bongs

7. I guess bongs but I'm a blunt bra.

8. bongs by far

9. depends

if i smoke one full blunt to my dome ill be higher than if i just smoked 1 bowl out of my bong.

however if i smoke the amount of weed equal to a blunt through my bong, ill bet ill be higher than if i rolled it.

10. like most people said, bongs will get you higher on less amount of weed. But is is a personal preference too.

11. Usually like to blow an L in the car or with my folks but lately I've been experimenting with bowls and a bubbler, trying to see whats up with that.

12. It's all preference.

13. The glass one bro.

14. How about a little bit of the best of both worlds :)

15. Glass Bongs are definitly the best

16. Bongs for life :hello: I prefer blunts when I'm smoking with multiple people though.

17. Blunts use more weed to roll but they get more high they burn slower nd they are better to pass around in a group

18. #20 m3t4lm4n222, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    A bong for sure. I find myself needing to smoke like .7 of dank with a joint to get high and like .2-.3 with a bong. Filtered is always better IMO. I've never smoked out of a good blunt so..I can't comment on them really.