Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong on airplane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by visine420, Dec 2, 2009.

1. is it legal to take a bong to the airport and check it in a luggage?

:bongin: for christmas

2. it is legitimate as long as the piece is clean.

3. yeah its sold as a "tobacco water pipe" so you gotta say thats what its for. If there is one detectable THC molecule though, you could end up in jail.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42M-_GJvpGM]YouTube - Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay Airplane Scene![/ame]

5. [​IMG]

You can't say bong on an airplane.

6. ive taken a bong in a soft case on the plane many times even when it was dirty risky but if its clean ur fineee for sure

7. Dont try to take it as carry on.
    They will take it that way,

Put it under the plane with your other stuff,

Put it in the middle of shirts and towels. So its protected.
    They shouldnt say anything. That stuff just gets sniffed by dogs. So if its clean its good. SO DONT USE IT!!! or clean it with 91% iso and salt. Clean good. Wipe it good.

So thats pretty much it.

If they dogs dont smell anything in your bags. They wont have a reason to search the bags.

8. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make a reference to Harold and Kumar :bongin:lol

9. "It a water pipe for smoking tobacco!" or whatever they said. Didnt bother re-watching clip, I already saw the movie (though it was a while ago and I was stoned), but I know they said something like that"

10. yup just make sure to clean it.

11. I live in Spain so I'm pretty sure its legal here, but isn't paraphernalia illegal in the US? I may have a problem taking my bong to the UK (I'll be most likely going to a uni in england in september, if not south florida or California) anyone done this before?

Thanks

12. I flew from seatlle to chicago whith a clean bong in my lap on carry on in a padded bag. I didin't want the baggage tossers to break it so I just kept it with me. When I went through security they just looked at it and giggled......

13. It's legal as long as it's completely clean and is a 'tobacco water pipe'.

14. I know this is innapropriate, but isn't kumars 'smokeless bong' really just a vape?

15. No because he lights it directly. You aren't directly burning the weed, you are vaporizing (heating it).