Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Media

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rynil2003, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Hey guys,
    Long time smoker, first time poster, but i've yet to hang on a wall. ha Anyway, I was pondering a perplexing problem while puffing on my pipe. A bubbler to be exact. I know bong water can get pretty toxic. Does anyone know the composition of bongwater? If you smoked through oil, would the fat soluble thc compounds infuse the oil? What's the strangest thing you've bubbled in your bong? I made a pumpkin bong once, smoked through a water/jack daniel/cinnamon mixture. It was evil; a huge hit at the party. Let's her some stories.

much

2. I've thought the same thing. I wanted to put melted butter as bong water, put a screen in the bowl, and smoke a few grams in bong hits. You'd probably get pretty baked, and since butter is THC soluble, you could take the butter, and just down it.

Then you'd be high for an hour from the bong hits, and when your coming down, the butter will have kicked in.

But its all pretty skeptical, I'm still waiting for someone to try it one day...

3. I think all the tar and carcinogens would fuck your stomach/liver/intestines up a bit.

4. ive used Gatorade

5. Ive used coke, sprite, iced tea, and green tea. All add a beautiful taste to the bong hits. Word of advice, never use alcohol as your bong liquid, it can have bad effects on u.

6. lol alcohol would probly just burn the fuck out of you lol