bong made of ice

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hurley1x, Mar 2, 2010.

1. i have just come up with the plan to make the perfect ice bong, but i need to know about how long it takes for a big bottle of gatorade to freeze completely through, (the big one thats big all the way to the top) so im gonna put in 2in of water at the bottom, then ill freeze it 100% then add water to the rest of the bottle and freeze it again

but before it freezes all the way through the center, ill take it out when the core is still water, then cut off the bottle, and drill a hole for my stem, fill and use.

but so i dont have to check it constantly how many hours about does it take for it to freeze completely?

ill post pics when i finish. the base is in the freezer right now

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIqWi4TPuPU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

(not mine)

3. I keep imaging getting your lips stuck to the bong like a tongue to a metal pole in winter.

4. That is awwweeeeesome! we have like ten inches right now.... shit should we have an ice bong competition? cause im in

5. Hmmm... I'd be in on this... see who can make the most elaborate ICE ONLY bong... you can use a glass slide and bowl... but everything else must be ice... I like the idea.

6. #6 Hurley1x, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
    ice bong competition on the count of 3.

go!

7. #7 Hurley1x, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
    i win.

heres some pics. it was the god of all bongs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the bottle is only to stop the metly water from getting on my hands. the stem is glass, and my bowl is trumpet moutpiece with a screen. ice water in the center

8. Wouldnt it be cool to make a mold of a bong like an. Ice cube tray and make an ice bong like that. I think it would be freakn sweet!

9. That's what I was just thinking of.