Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Information Needed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chiefhighahoe, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Well, today I was dropping off résumés around my town, while riding my bike past the new head shop I saw a sign advertising their desire for help. So I went in and talked to the girl there for a bit.

As far as I can tell, they are looking for a salesperson, not just a stoner. I have worked retail before, know ho to use the till, talk to people and sell. In time I could learn about any product. I am assuming during the interview, if I land one, I will be asked what I know about bongs, pipes, papers, grinders, ect.

I was hoping you guys could drop some knowlege on me, I already know the basics, what a perc is, a diffuser, a carb, slide, ice catcher, but I want to pick everyones brains, so I can be knowlegable during my interview!

2. there is so much information out there about bongs i wouldnt even know where to begin lol

but selling them imo really isnt too hard... people who know their bongs, know what they want, and people who dont know their bongs will be confused by all the terminology and hullabaloo of the features of a bong lol like if i wasnt a "huge stoner" and didnt live around the culture and just wanted myself a little bong and someone was trying to sell me on the difference between a tree perc and a ufo perc... id be fucking baffled