Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Information Needed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chiefhighahoe, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Well, today I was dropping off résumés around my town, while riding my bike past the new head shop I saw a sign advertising their desire for help. So I went in and talked to the girl there for a bit.

As far as I can tell, they are looking for a salesperson, not just a stoner. I have worked retail before, know ho to use the till, talk to people and sell. In time I could learn about any product. I am assuming during the interview, if I land one, I will be asked what I know about bongs, pipes, papers, grinders, ect.

I was hoping you guys could drop some knowlege on me, I already know the basics, what a perc is, a diffuser, a carb, slide, ice catcher, but I want to pick everyones brains, so I can be knowlegable during my interview!

2. Well it depends on what the shop sells. If it is high-end glass, look at a site (like aqua labs or high priority) and just study what kind of stuff is on the market. For a job interview it is more important that you're a good people-person and can demonstrate the ability to make sales. You don't really need to know anything as long as you show the willingness to learn.