Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong In The Shower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I just got a new bong and glass bowl. I smoke in the shower a lot, because it's way easier to not get caught. Which is better to use in the shower (I have a sploof)? Thanks!

2. just smoke in your room.

if you have a sploof & a bong you should be fine.
    make sure you are covering the bowl piece between hits so that no smoke accidentally escapes.

why waste water trying to pretend you are showering to smoke...

3. What if he actually is taking a shower though hahahha :laughing:

4. I take showers and smoke. The hot water feels so good.

5. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']just smoke in your room.

if you have a sploof & a bong you should be fine.
    make sure you are covering the bowl piece between hits so that no smoke accidentally escapes.

why waste water trying to pretend you are showering to smoke...[/quote]

Because I actually shower right after smoking...
    Any advice?

6. It sounds the pipe would be alot easier to smoke out of in the shower..

7. I need some fast advise. Can anyone help?

8. why not move out into your own apartment and stop worrying about your parents catching you?

shower then go rip the bong in your room...
    i smoked in my parents house numerous times and they had no idea, you just have to be smart.
    the real question is how is sneaking a bong into the bathroom to smoke & carrying it to your room not gonna get you caught?

9. Better in terms of what? Smell should be the same because you have a sploof, but the bong will get you higher.

10. Just get a vape if you are worried about getting caught with smell

11. I'd use the bowl. It'd be easier to sneak into and out of the bathroom.

12. I've smoked a bong in the bathtub before, but never the shower.

It was convenient. :D

13. [quote name='"lapurp"']It sounds the pipe would be alot easier to smoke out of in the shower..[/quote]

Yes, quite possibly. But I have only smoked out of a bong once, and that was last night. I would really like to experiment with them more, because I have been using my bowl for so long.

14. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']why not move out into your own apartment and stop worrying about your parents catching you?

shower then go rip the bong in your room...
    i smoked in my parents house numerous times and they had no idea, you just have to be smart.
    the real question is how is sneaking a bong into the bathroom to smoke & carrying it to your room not gonna get you caught?[/quote]

Because I don't want to smell like weed, so I shower right after. I also don't think it's a good idea to be smoking in my room.

15. [quote name='"AlbitheDragon"']I'd use the bowl. It'd be easier to sneak into and out of the bathroom.[/quote]

I don't need to sneak it out, my bathroom is connected to my room.

16. Glass bowl would be easier unless you take big bong rips and can cash a bowl fast

17. The glass bowl is easier and more convienent to smoke and not get caught. But make sure you put a towel under the door so no smoke leaves the bathroom through there.

18. I've used a glass bowl in the shower plenty of times. I just don't know about the bong. Please help with that! Will it be loud, smell more, etc? Thanks!

19. lol, It wont smell any more than any other weed smoke, Noise depends on the bong, You should know how loud your bong is lol.

Should work..

20. The glass clinks when I take out the slider and put it back in. Will this and the bubbling be heard over the shower?