Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong in a washing machine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner Vision, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wonder if you put your bong in a washing machine (like tape it to one of the sides of it so it doesn't break) will it clean your bong?

2. That's how I clean my bong.

LevV

3. I mean, I guess it COULD work. Dumb as shit and more than likely wouldn't work as well as some Mean Green and a good shake-n-scrub but, it would be funny to see :laughing:

Tape your shit up and get back to us.

4. My washing machine spins fast enough that tape would matter. Plus, theres water in there and that will weaken the tape. Good luck though :D

5. best way to washs your bong:

rubbing alcohol + salt

6. i would just use some iso and salt man

7. Maybe for an acrylic. No way would I put my glass in a washing machine.

8. Please don't put your bong in the washing machine...

9. Make sure you do it with a load of clothes so you can have some nice resinated laundry. ahahaha

10. No. Iso and coarse ground salt.

11. Do it for the sake of science!

12. Dishwasher > Washing Machine

13. Herp de derp. < Nuff said.

14. I was honestly going to suggest packing it in there tight with clothes so it wouldn't move around a lot.

15. well it sounds nice to clean your bong in an automated way, i wouldn't suggest the washing machine because it had a little too much potential for breaking or fucking something up, MAYBE a dishwasher but not with your other dishes cus they'd probably get some resin on em:)

16. [quote name='"ProvidencePlant"']Dishwasher > Washing Machine[/quote]

I couldn't tell which one he meant lol :smoking:

17. iso and salt is all you need. if you like brand names, formula 420 is basically the same shit only more expensive. do not put your bong in the friggin washing machine.

18. Your plan is flawless, go try it.

19. This shouldnt even be in Seasoned lol oh wow.

Throw it in the Dishwasher, it will be easier.

20. #20 mumbojumbo, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    Dont listen to all the negative people above. Go for it, and take pics.

dumbass

Name-calling is not tolerated here - WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.