Bong i might get!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PatGagne420, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Hey guys i just wanted to show you guys a bong i might be getting tmr!
    Im buying it for 10$ so even if its a little crappy its still a good price!
    Its 22cm
    And sorry for the crappy picture!

Attached Files:

2. Hey, ten bucks? Why not, right?

Put a sweet little slide bowl on, and you will be set. :smoke:

3. Cant go wrong for $10 though.

4. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']Hey, ten bucks? Why not, right?

Put a sweet little slide bowl on, and you will be set. :smoke:[/quote]

Haha yeah! Do you know how much an ash-catcher would be for a bong like this?

5. #5 BeatsandGrass, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    Clean your piece spotless, and bring it to your local head shop. Tell them you want to covert it to a glass on glass stem, so you can get an ash catcher. I wouldn't really go through the trouble though. Those style of bongs, are nice for just a straight old school toke. Get a cool bowl, and you will be much happier.

6. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']Clean your piece spotless, and bring it to your local head shop. Tell them you want to covert it to a glass on glass stem, so you can get an ash catcher. I wouldn't really go through the trouble though. Those style of bongs, are nice for just a straight old school toke. Get a cool bowl, and you will be much happier.[/quote]

Yeah i know im planning on getting a better one soon but for 10$ why not lol! But next piece im getting is probably an acrylic bong so i could carry it around! This piece is just for when i get baked at home during the night! :smoking: