Bong hit, anyone? :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bp4er, Nov 22, 2011.

1. #21 FuckBeerGetWeed, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    [quote name='"bp4er"']Well turns out it was Blueberry x Sour Diesel. Need I say more? I hope not cuz I really cant think right now ;)

Edit: Appreciate all the replies blades! This is the most positive replies I've gotten in a thread I've started, so +rep for everyone except for Sponge Bob, cuz apparently he don't give a fuck, and neither do I about his rep.

:smoke:

Edit #2: I +rep'd everybody except sponge bob, and there was like 3-4 people that a notification popped up that I had to spread around rep before I can +rep u again :/ Oh well, at least I've [obviously] got ya recently ;)[/quote]

lolololololol oh no

2. Nice on the grandma.

3. He clearly said he has anxiety issues. Herb is his medicine. Therefore, without medicine he had an anxiety attack.

4. bro i feel you. i smoked fat for the past 4 months and i took a trip to my dad's last week until now and i havent smoked. its been hurt. the lack of appetite, the restlessness, random headaches and overall weakness. withdrawl from smokin phat isn't too fun.
    blazing some nor cal dankies my homie is cruisin down with tomorrow tho once i get back home. fuckin stoked! haha

stay up brother:smoke:

5. oh you spongebob!

6. rereading this thread op sounds like the nicest & happiest person in the world lol

7. rofl :D

8. Whatever yo.

did your grandma bring you to get the unmentionables you were addicted to as well????

9. obviously you didnt read the full story. or you're really high.
    i stated something along the lines of "she's cool with me blazin now cuz i used to be addicted to unmentionables and I mean A-DDIC-TED and she knows herb keeps me at bay from going back to the unmentionables."

when i was on unmentionables i disappeared for like 2 months out of thin air. my fam didnt hear from me or see me for over two months, only reason they knew i was still alive is cuz people at parties would go back to the small town i grew up in about 15 min away from where we partied and tell me sisters/brother/cousins/aunts/etc that they saw me at the party and i was so high i couldnt stop moving my jaw back and forth and i looked like i hadnt eaten or slept in weeks to months ( i was up for 49 days total with a couple few hour power naps throught that month and a half. so as u can imagine i looked like death walking around like a zombie or something, except i wasnt slow at alll..)