Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong high vs joint high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StonedLion, Dec 21, 2013.

1. When ever i hit a bong i get so fucked up for some reason. I feel likes almost more of a head high. When i smoke joints i can smoke a lot more and just get a nice mellow high that makes me feel good. So do any of you blades feel the same way about bongs vs joints. For me i like smoking my joints more than anything.

2. well a bong is a more efficient way of ingesting cannabis smoke as opposed to a joint. cooler, smoother, larger volume, all keys to a successful high. i really enjoy jooints out on a porch or while watching the sunset, but loove just hangin on the couch and having that solid bong to rrrrip mmmburrp.

3. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19203617" timestamp="1387620399"]well a bong is a more efficient way of ingesting cannabis smoke as opposed to a joint. cooler, smoother, larger volume, all keys to a successful high. i really enjoy jooints out on a porch or while watching the sunset, but loove just hangin on the couch and having that solid bong to rrrrip mmmburrp.[/quote]I also love hitting my bong, but for some reason if i smoke more than 1 bowl i get way too high but when I smoke my joints i can smoke a hell of a lot more and I feel way better.

4. its like that for most people i think, then like dabs are the next level.