Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong high different from joint/blunt high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Oct 14, 2012.

1. So basically I was ripping my new bong yesterday and got absolutely stoned. The thing was this high felt a lot different from when I smoke joints and blunts. It might just all be in my head up I think that the way you inhale makes the high different. I've smoked bongs before but this was hands down the highest I've ever been from a bong. I fell asleep with a sandwich in my hand lol. But what do you guys think? I prefer the blunt, joint high a lot more than the bong high since it just seems so kinda rushed-ish... IDK how to explain but let's hear what you have to say.

2. Bongs get you higher because your taking more smoke into your lungs at once compared to a joint.
    Joints are more relaxed and slow rising highs, while a bong is a quick and strong high.
    It's all in opinion which you like better.

3. i had exactly the same thing the other day when i got my new ehle got so high off one bowl i fell asleep and missed uni the next day :p lol

4. Bongs typically fuck you up for the day while joints give you this warm buzz and allow you to stay functional throughout the day.

Depends on your personal taste and situation.

5. I ripped from my first bong 2 days ago and man was I high. It hit me after one rip and I hit the [​IMG] I dont think my piece has ever gotten me that high

6. it seems like when i smoke a lot of glass, then a joint/bong destroy me.

but if i smoke a lot of joints/blunts, then glass gets my way higher.

i smoke glass mainly these days & im not complaining. :bongin:

7. #7 Torontoke, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
    im so sick of my joints high to be honest like i perfected it a long time ago perfect beautiful scrumptious burn ever time lol (yeah I said scrumptious) its just that I miss the bong high since my bong broke I dont get as high and it takes more time to get even close to the high I got from the bong so ill definately be grabbing a bong soon ive been holding off on it for too long now. but joints are chill as fuck too dont get me wrong I love joints unconditionally but you need to do both in moderation but thats just me

8. You don't always necessarily have to rip a bong in one hit. Sometimes I take 2 or 3 hits before I pull the whole thing.

9. rookie

10. Riiight, I'm a rookie because I have a different personal preference of how I like to rip my cones. Seems legit...

11. [quote name='"Derwin94"']You don't always necessarily have to rip a bong in one hit. Sometimes I take 2 or 3 hits before I pull the whole thing.[/quote]

Rookie

12. "The water bongs so smooth you dont even know how high your gettin... till its too late "

13. I resmoke alot. I blow it into a paper bag and inhale again. It works nice

14. I prefer bongs, unless I have shit to do. But if its at night when I can relax then a bong rip is perfect. Especially with exotic buds, its definitely on then. A blunt or doob is nice too, I usually smoke them more often, with some friends around the way. But a nice solo rip is good for the spirit haha
    :bongin:

15. I am not sure why, but I feel like I don't get that high when smoking a joint as I do smoking my bong. I will pretty much always choose a bong over a joint.

16. lol calm down rookie, it's just a joke

17. A bong is like one hit.......... WHAM

And a joint or blunt is like a countdown to when your taking off into space

Then you watch yourself travel away from the earth

18. I've got a small water bong. It was relatively cheap (around $30 on sale) but it gets the job done. I've found water bongs give me a better, longer lasting high than just about anything else. The only thing I've never tried is a vaporizer...but those are a little out of my price range.

Joints and blunts are fun to smoke and are pretty convenient, but I can get higher using a smaller amount with bongs.

19. Bong highs are more potent and simply feels so much cleaner due to the lack of paper/tobacco. I'm a person that has to have at least one blunt per session, but bongs are superior in almost every way.

20. [quote name='"IIG"']Bong highs are more potent and simply feels so much cleaner due to the lack of paper/tobacco. I'm a person that has to have at least one blunt per session, but bongs are superior in almost every way.[/quote]

Precisely sir altitude