Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong hideing places

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chakada, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I am planning on getting a bong to use in my garage and i want to hide it out their i live with the rents and i am planning on hollowing out an old computer that has been sitting in the garage for years and i am nervous that my parents will throw it out so any ways i can keep that from happening or any other ideas for places i can a bong in my garage

2. First off, how old are you?

3. The best hiding spot is in plain sight.

4. #4 S0UR, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What the hell does that have to do with anything? You guys and your stupid age accusations..

5. 18 so stop being a prick

6. find another hiding place

7. haha he just tryna be a GC patrol.

all good bruh.

we can just let em be.

hiding place: clean after use. (wrap in cloth nd put it in backpack)

8. Tell them you've changed your ways due to the declining environmental situation and decided to get a pretty new vase.

9. id kinda need to know what the garage and shit looked like to help ya lol:confused:

10. Ahahaha good stuff.

Honestly, find a stoosh out in the bush or something, just somewhere close to home where no one else goes that is safe. Put it in somewhere random, I put pipes and shit in the culvert at the end of my driveway when I first started smoking and snuck out and ripped them at night ahaha! In a few months you will have it sitting in your closet. Few months after that it will be beside your bed still filled up, after that it will just be out all the time cause you won't give a fuck!! Trust me, it's how it happened for me LOL

:wave::smoke:

11. if the computer has been in the garage for years, what makes you think your parents will suddenly throw it out? lol

12. Theyve been cleaning shit out of the hpuse recently

13. get a small bong. much easier to conceal. I bought a mini-Molino for $15.

14. Don't get a big 6 footer if you really need to be careful get a bowl/pipe or a 1 foot bong or something.

15. Holy run on sentence batman.

16. I store a 15 inch tube, ashcatcher, a 6 tree perc and a the bowl very easily into a backpack, easy to access and inconspicuous.

17. LOL me too! And I hang it up with all my other luggage and things, nobody is just gonna look in it for no reason...

18. Buy one towel and two small ones, and when you are done using empty, put hand towel on top to create plug, wrap in the large one, place in plastic bag and put in a backpack. And just take it up to your room.

19. I don't have any suggestions for the OP, but I have a bong hiding story.

My freshman year of college I bought my first bong and when the semester was over I didn't know what to do with it. I didn't wanna take it home and risk my parents finding it. The apt. i lived in was the same one we were going to be living in the next year so we were allowed to leave a few things behind over the summer.

One of the things we left was this old fuckin thing:

[​IMG]

While we were trying to find a place for the bong, we smoked one last time before we all went home for the summer. Right after we smoked we came up with the idea to unscrew the back of the tv, roll the bong in a sweatshirt, stuff it in the back, and then screw the back panel of the tv on again.

It survived in there all summer even with renovators moving shit around all the time. Good as it was when we left it when the next semester started.

That doesn't help the OP at all, but I'm high and was thinking back on some good times. :smoke:

20. Actually, you should use it as a vase. put a flower through the downstem, too.