Bong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ras420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I have had my fair share of tubes:
    -ROOR straight tube rasta label beaker 18"
    -Medicali 6 tree perc 14" beaker with a matching showerhead ac
    -Medicali 8 tree perc 19" straight tube with an inline ac
    -Liquid sci glass 22" double inline bong
    -etc...

I was just wondering what other people's opinions where.. ask yourself if you had $500-700 what type of bong and ash catcher combination would you get?? Tree percs or showerhead? Stemless or regular? In-line? Brands? What is the smoothest hit?? etc. I just want to see what people on here like and hear someone else opinions for a change.

2. [quote name='"ras420"']I have had my fair share of tubes:
    -ROOR straight tube rasta label beaker 18"
    -Medicali 6 tree perc 14" beaker with a matching showerhead ac
    -Medicali 8 tree perc 19" straight tube with an inline ac
    -Liquid sci glass 22" double inline bong
    -etc...

I was just wondering what other people's opinions where.. ask yourself if you had $500-700 what type of bong and ash catcher combination would you get?? Tree percs or showerhead? Stemless or regular? In-line? Brands? What is the smoothest hit?? etc. I just want to see what people on here like and hear someone else opinions for a change.[/quote]

Everyone's going to tell you SG because it's all the rage (rightfully so), probably a stem 8 would be your best bet in that price range.

Personally, I would get a custom piece from a company like DWB. But a worked natty king stem, with a 2011 bc ashcatcher would be sick, always loved that setup, or like a said a stem8. You could also look at 2011BC netline tophat with showerhead ashcatcher. There are a ton of options in that price range.