Bong Help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FeuerBringer, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Hi I'm a relatively new smoker but I'm starting to get tired of using ghetto bongs. I was wondering which mini bong on this site to buy, or to buy a mini bong at all. Maybe a small pipe would be fine. Also, there are several rolling paper packages, I'm not sure which to buy

2. #2 spazx, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
  3. #3 FeuerBringer, Jan 5, 2009
    I want a bong and rolling papers, not one or the other. So far I've preferred the bong but me and my friends want to learn to roll.

also, I have money for a bong and was just wondering what to judge the purchase on

4. #4 spazx, Jan 5, 2009
    im just saying its going to cost you more ordering itf rom here than from a headshop or local place, my bad about the bong i misread it all my fault lol, locally bongs go for about $30+. my metal pipe was $10 and spoons are $7 for comparison
    also theres a portable waterpipe i ordered off here, it cost about $17 in the end and took a week and a half to arrive here, its the only waterpipe under stealthpipes on the front page of the shop

5. #5 FeuerBringer, Jan 5, 2009
    cool ill check that one out. / what brand of paper or does it matter? are there different types?

Im thinking of getting a mini bong because it would be easy to transport and hide from the parents i think

6. preferably i like ezwiders because they have alot of paper, i acutaly started with bambus, both cost about $1.25 at a gas station or convience store, there are different flavors which youw ill find in juicy jays, there are king size papers like bob marleys, bambu's are the smallest papers ive seen but roll pretty good joints, about 1 gram, a ezwider can fit about 2 and king size can fit a blunts worth, depending on how fat you want it. they cost about $2-3
    edit: in each pack you get about 32 i think for bambus about 25 for ezwiders and im not sure about king size rolling papers or juicy jays