Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Gauze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VictoryUsername, Aug 8, 2008.

  1. What is a gauze? I was shopping for bongs online and roor makes them.

    "These Roor glass screens/gauzes were developed in the Roor workshop and have the advantage of being totally taste-neutral. They are a component of every Roor water pipe but can also be obtained as a spare part. This gauze is designed for bowls with a joint size of 29.2mm.'

    Where do they go and how do they work?
  2. I believe they go inside the bowl. It's like a screen.

    A glass screen basically.
  3. Sorry for the site in the picture, it was the only place I could find one..
    So the long part goes down the bowl and the smoke passes around it?
  4. Yeah, that looks like what they're for.

    I've never seen them referred to as "Gauze" though, so there's a slight possibility they may have some other purpose. Although it does look like a glass screen.

    If they're only a dollar or two, I'd say that's what they were.

    I'm rambling, and high... :smoking:
  5. It's simply a glass screen. It doesn't have the metalic taste that brass screen have, but still helps keep a lot of the ash from pulling through.

    You can get em mad cheap on ebay. They definately are worth it, though. Espicially if you have a bowl with an extra large hole in it.

Share This Page